Flu Shot Clinics
Flu shots are in!
We are working hard to deliver flu shots as safely and efficiently as possible. We appreciate your patience. Please read through carefully.
A few general points about the Flu shot:
- Flu shots can be given to anyone over 6 months of age.
- The nasal spray is not offered by public health this year.
- All children under 9 years of age receiving the flu shot for the first time must receive 2 doses, at least 4 weeks apart.
- NACI currently recommends children 6 months to 5 years of age wait at least 14 days between COVID-19 vaccine and other vaccines.
For more information about the Flu shot, click here.
1. Flu shots are by appointment only. There will be no walk-ins.
2. We can only offer Flu shots to registered patients (18 year of age and younger) from Midtown Pediatrics.
3. We will be using self-booking again this year to schedule your flu shot. Please read carefully to learn how to schedule your child(ren)’s Flu shots.
4. Please book a separate appointment for each child who needs a Flu shot.
5. Please book only one appointment per child.
6. At this time, we are opening self-booking for our first clinics, Tuesday October 18, Thursday October 20, Monday October 24, Friday October 28. We will also have appointment spots in the afternoons of most weekdays.
- The schedule and available appointments are dynamic. As clinics fill, they will close.
- There will be 2 Flu Shot Clinics to choose from. Both have valid appointment times. Check each one to find the most convenient time for you.
- New clinics will open as we receive more vaccines from public health. If you try to book an appointment and you discover that everything is full, try again a few days later as more clinics will open (and close) over the coming weeks. As more vaccines arrive, more clinic schedules will open.
7. Please click the link at the end of this post to book your Flu Shot Clinic appointment(s).
8. If you book an appointment and then cannot attend, please be sure to go back to your confirmation email and cancel your appointment.
Midtown Pediatrics Flu Shot Clinic protocol
- If you or your child is sick on the day of the appointment, please stay home and reschedule your appointment(s). Please remember to cancel your appointment(s) if you will not be attending.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes early for your appointment. Late-comers will have to be rescheduled.
- We request that there be no more than one adult per child attending the clinic.
- Masks are required for everyone aged 2 years and over entering the clinic.
- When you arrive on the 4th floor, you do not need to register at the front desk. Please head to the door marked Flu Clinic. You may need to line up in the hallway.
Other options for Flu Shots
If our clinics are not convenient for you, please note that Toronto Public Health will also be offering Flu shots. Click here for more information.
For children 2 years and older and for parents, Flu shots are also available in pharmacies. Check with individual pharmacies for more information.