These policies are subject to change at any time based on COVID-19 restrictions and the state of the pandemic.
- Patients are seen by appointment only, we do not accept walk-ins.
- Same day / sick visit appointments are made by telephone only
- Annual health and non-urgent appointments can be made via email or telephone.
- New patients should arrive 10 minutes early to register with our reception staff.
- Notice for cancelling an appointment must be given 24 hours in advance of the appointment.
- Missed appointments will be charged a fee.
- Patients arriving 20 minutes past their appointment time will not be seen.
- Email should be used to communicate with the office for administrative purposes only.
- Any medical or clinical concerns should be addressed with your child’s pediatrician directly.
- No medical advice is given via email
- If you are not comfortable with the non-secure nature of email, please use the telephone for all correspondence
- The office is peanut free
- Please refrain from bringing food into the office to help us protect our patients who have severe food allergies
- We view teaching as an important part of our medical practice. Occasionally residents, medical students and other medical trainees rotate through the office.
- We encourage our families to support our teaching efforts by allowing these trainees to participate in their medical care. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any concerns.